At SAI, we believe that technology should be a catalyst to outstanding performance, not an impediment. From the software products that we develop and deliver — Acadia and SiteExecutive — to our IT, Digital and Marketing consulting services, we find the best and simplest solutions to our clients' business challenges. From our flagship office in Hunt Valley, Maryland, we serve clients across North America in the commercial, higher education, government and healthcare sectors.
Why work with us?
- It's an exciting time at SAI. We’re in growth mode. We are about to introduce a unique new product that will help revolutionize how companies conduct business. This will enable us to reach all new markets and engage in valuable, high-level business partnerships.
- Your voice will be heard. We’re big enough to do great work, yet small enough that you can have a real impact. Opinions and ideas are encouraged and valued.
- You’ll grow professionally. We want our team members to continue to develop in their professions and stay on top of industry trends. You’ll have the opportunity to share your expertise and raise your professional profile through our blog, webinars, conferences and team collaboration events.
- You'll work with great people. SAI is known for hiring nice, smart people who balance hard work with fun. We strive to make our work environment pleasant and productive, without interoffice politics.
- Location, location, location. Conveniently located off I-83 across from Hunt Valley Towne Centre, our office building has terrific amenities including a fitness center, deli, dry cleaner, auto detailer, and more.
- Competitive salary and benefits. You’ll work hard, and you’ll be compensated accordingly.
What our employees say
“I face challenges almost every day that require me to improve my problem-solving skills. I also enjoy the company of my coworkers; they're people that I would spend time with outside of work.”
“I like that you don't have to go through ‘corporate’ to get things done. It's a small company so ideas and opinions are taken into consideration by the leadership team and actually implemented. You have a voice here. I like that everyone knows you, it's a collaborative environment, people are friendly and willing to help you out.”
“There is a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. People are trusted to do their jobs well. I also feel like there is much less office politics and more focus on the work.”
“The location in Hunt Valley is really convenient. Wegmans and the other shops in Hunt Valley are close by. There are lots of restaurants within a few miles and there is also the convenience of a cafeteria, a fitness center, dry cleaning, childcare center, and a post office within the building.”
“The work environment is pretty relaxed. It's really easy for me to walk into the CEO's office and get his input on a sales opportunity or project proposal. If I have a family crisis and show up to work late, it's not a big deal because managers and coworkers are understanding.”
“Great teams to work with, flexibility in work schedule, independence, ability to work on large scale projects. Wonderful, awkward birthday parties to look forward to.”
“I've built good relationships with coworkers and managers who seem to be genuinely interested in and invested in my growth and success.”
blogInsights from HighEdWed 2016 Conference