Acadia™ Performance Platform, the technology that accelerates and improves workforce performance, has announced the availability of task management within Acadia™—helping teams organize around processes, tasks and related documents.
Mobile-optimized and cloud-enabled, Acadia’s task management tool keeps teams organized with information, task lists and associated documentation. Users can now manage the execution of important processes by converting procedure documents to task lists with one click. Tasks can be delegated to users and tracked at-a-glance from within Acadia’s user-friendly interface. Additional details can be added to each task in the form of text, multimedia, file uploads and links to ensure users have the information they need, when they need it.
- Easily create task lists from procedure documents with one click
- Delegate tasks to others to coordinate execution of important procedures
- View completion status anytime—from anywhere
- Create ad-hoc tasks
- Attach documents, files or multimedia to task lists
- Assign deadlines to tasks to ensure timely completion
In addition to task management, Acadia™ will be adding quizzes to the list of features in early 2016. Administrators will be able to quiz users to ensure that they understand important policy and procedure information from within Acadia’s easy-to-use interface.
- Associate Quizzes with Acadia Documents
- Create, distribute and view results
- Create True/False & Multiple Choice Questions
- Define Pass/Fail Criteria
- Randomize questions for each user
- Provide feedback to users based on responses
Brought to you by SAI, Acadia™ Software as a Service (SaaS) breaks new ground as an easy-to-use tool for delivering key policy and process information and just-in-time training to employees: anytime, anywhere, on any web-enabled device. Get a jump on the competition by taking advantage of Acadia’s rapid deployment and flexibility. Acadia: Building a better, more capable workforce.