Systems Alliance, a Web and IT consulting firm that helps clients build, assess and optimize online properties, today announced it will host a webinar entitled “Why and How to Do Usability Testing,” from 1-1:45 pm ET, Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
Usability testing involves watching your target site visitor audience use your website to find out what’s working and what’s not. It helps you ensure your website meets your business objectives and your visitor’s goals before you launch or make changes.
But that takes a lot of time and effort, right? Actually, usability testing can save time, effort and scarce web resources by preventing costly changes post-launch. It can also increase your revenue by ensuring visitors successfully complete revenue-generating tasks on your site, instead of your competitor’s. All of this can be done by simply adding a few extra hours to your design process or incorporating testing into your ongoing content management approach.
Amy Rubino, user experience architect with Systems Alliance will lead the session and focus on the following high level topics:
- Why usability testing is important
- The types of usability tests
- How you can get started
- Tips for inexpensive testing
- Knowing when to engage consultants; resources for further expansion
- What: How and Why to Do Usability Testing
- When: 1 – 1:45 pm ET, Tuesday, July 17, 2012
- Online registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/323041489
- Cost: The webinar is free
- Who should attend: web designers and developers, marketing professionals and anyone else interested in making their website more usable and effective