Systems Alliance, a Web and IT consulting firm that helps clients build, assess and optimize online properties today announced it will host a webinar entitled "Five Steps to Managing a Successful Content Calendar,” from 1 – 1:45 pm ET, Tuesday, February 28, 2012.
Planning for content creation and publication can be a daunting task for any Website Manager, Content Specialist or Editor in Chief. But a content calendar is crucial to ensure that your website is useful, usable and relevant to site visitors. Are you using a content calendar to help manage this process? If not, this webinar will cover just a few of the ways a calendar can help.
The webinar will cover the following high-level topics:
- Using your content strategy to create an effective content calendar
- Setting up your editorial calendar in Excel
- Distributing your calendar and making it work
- Revising your calendar based on analytics data and content success
- What: Five Steps to Managing a Successful Content Calendar
- When: 1 – 1:45 pm ET, Tuesday, February 28, 2012
- Online registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/694798976
- Cost: The webinar is free
- Who should attend: Web designers, online marketers, communications professionals, Web strategists
- Tweet: Get updates and follow along on Twitter using #contentcalendar