Systems Alliance, a Web and IT consulting firm that helps clients build, assess and optimize online properties today announced it will host a webinar entitled "Influencing User Behavior – Beyond Usability,” from 1 – 2 pm ET, Thursday, January 19, 2012.
Marketing professionals and designers have learned the basic principles of good usability, but how do we take the next step to ensure engagement with our users? During this complimentary January 19 webinar, Jasmine Tobias, Certified Usability Analyst and Web Consultant with Systems Alliance, will lead an interactive discussion exploring various persuasion techniques in user-centered web design.
The webinar will cover the following high-level topics:
- Introduction of persuasion principles and how they affect user behavior
- The difference between usability and persuasion
- Recognizing persuasion in design and ideas for applying persuasion to the web
- Persuasion tools and resources to help you get started
- What: Influencing User Behavior – Beyond Usability
- When: 1 – 2 pm ET, Thursday, January 19, 2012
- Online registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/362681313
- Cost: The webinar is free
- Who should attend: Web designers, online marketers, communications professionals, Web strategists
- Tweet: Get updates and follow along on Twitter using #persuasiveweb