Systems Alliance Inc., a Web and IT consulting firm helping clients build, assess and optimize online properties, today announced the keynote speakers for its forthcoming SiteExecutive user conference, Empower 2011, scheduled for November 15 – 17, 2011 at the Baltimore Marriot Hunt Valley Inn in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
Building on the conference theme of empowerment, this year’s keynotes will provide attendees with insight into two topics impacting marketers, content managers and executives responsible for developing, managing and optimizing their organization’s online properties:
- Social Media and the Law: Led by Michael D. Oliver, Partner with the law firm Bowie & Jensen (recently named Baltimore Area’s Intellectual Property Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers) and Kimberly S. Grimsley, Head of Trademark Department, Bowie & Jensen, this session will help attendees navigate the legal obstacle course of advertising and privacy rules, and brand protection strategies, in social media marketing campaigns.
- Creating an Excellent Web User Experience: Members of this keynote panel, moderated by Mark Dabrowski, vice president, Web Effectiveness Consulting, Systems Alliance, will provide insight into critical factors influencing the online user experience, spanning infrastructure performance and typography to accessibility compliance and marketing strategy. Panelists include:
- Dan Greller, Managing Director, Legg Mason Technology Services
- Jeanne Ivy, DCD, Web Consultant, Systems Alliance
- Ken Nakata, Director, Accessibility Consulting Practice, HiSoftware
- Dan Soschin, Interactive Marketing Director, American Public University System
Empower 2011 is being sponsored by Symantec, F5 Networks and HiSoftware. The event is free of charge for all current SiteExecutive clients. Visit http://empower.siteexecutive.com to register and learn more about the conference agenda and post-conference training sessions – or follow conference updates on Twitter using #secon2011.