Systems Alliance Inc., a software development firm and systems integrator providing high-value Web, IT and business consulting services, today announced it will host a Webinar for marketing, communications and Web professionals, entitled, “One Web for All – Optimizing Your Desktop Site for Mobile Visitors,” from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET on April 28, 2011.
This complimentary webinar, led by Systems Alliance consultants Mark Dabrowski and Jasmine Tobias will provide insights and guidance for optimizing Web content for delivery on mobile devices and desktop browsers. Recognizing the growing demand for mobile-friendly content and inherent challenge of managing multiple online experiences, the Webinar will cover:
- Dos and Don’ts of legacy mobile development
- The operational and cost benefits of optimizing your desktop site for mobile visitors
- Design considerations for mobile visitors
- Evolving development issues: CSS, HTML 5, etc.
- Auto-detection and template swapping
The session will be led by members of the Systems Alliance Web Effectiveness consulting team:
- Mark Dabrowski, Vice President, Web Effectiveness Consulting – Mark oversees a team of award-winning designers, developers and project managers who assess, build and transform Web properties for Systems Alliance clients.
- Jasmine Tobias, CUA, Senior Web Consultant – Jasmine is a certified usability analyst by Human Factors International who has over 12 years of experience in Web communications, design, development, and implementation.
- One Web for All – Optimizing Your Desktop Site for Mobile Visitors
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- Register now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/547705889
- Check for webinar updates and follow along on Twitter using the hashtag #SAImobileweb