Your campus may be among the most inviting in the country, but your website might be keeping prospective students from stepping foot on your grounds…
In a recent survey of 1,000 prospective college-bound students, a majority stated they made admissions decisions based on the experience they had when visiting college websites. In fact, 25% removed a school from their lists because of a poor Web experience.
With insights from Web experts from the University of Alabama and Johns Hopkins University, our white paper, "Opening the Virtual Front Door to Campus: Effective Web Strategy in Higher Education" outlines the steps you can take to improve your school's Web presence and enhance overall visitor experience -- to engage with prospective students, parents, alumni and others crucial for your institution's success.
- The Web's impact on Higher ed recruiting
- Implementing a centralized approach to Web ownership
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Steps to designing an effective Web strategy
- Measuring success with the help of a Web content management system
Get your copy of Opening the Virtual Front Door to Campus: Effective Web Strategy in Higher Education today.