SAI: Still Humble, Hungry and Smart at 25
Hunt Valley, MD - 07/24/2018 –For 25 years, organizations in Baltimore and across the country have worked collaboratively with SAI to solve complex problems through the effective use of technology.
“We’ve been successful because we have a sharp focus on our Clients, our People and our Firm, in that order,” said Ric Hughes, CEO of SAI.
What started as an IT staffing agency has evolved with the needs of the organizations SAI serves. Today, SAI is laser focused on workforce behavior change, IT operational effectiveness and digital transformation through its SaaS products and consulting practices.
“We recruit team members who are hungry, humble and smart. And we reward those who prove they can help solve our clients’ most challenging problems,” said Josh Crone, Vice President Products at SAI.
Every day new technologies emerge that disrupt the success of existing businesses and organizations. SAI helps its clients overcome these obstacles and thrive.
Examples of recent successes achieved by SAI clients:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev – closed performance gaps and increased proficiency across its North American brewing and bottling operations
- SunTrust Bank – created a single-source-of-truth knowledge repository that supports world class customer engagement for SunTrust’s customers across the US
- Association of Corporate Counsel – streamlined IT and digital operations to improve the association’s ability to serve ACC’s more than 40,000 in house counsel members around the world
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Office of Managed Care - reduced time to revenue and decreased processing time for billing specialists focused on collecting more than $5b annually
- Curio Wellness – designed and deployed the infrastructure needed to meet strict regulatory standards in the emerging medical cannabis industry
Results like these have led to long-term relationships and referrals, proving that maintaining a focus on helping people means that SAI will be here to serve its clients, team members and the community for another 25 years or more.
Related News & Insights
Bill Read, Strategy and Operations Expert, Joins SAI Advisory Board
Highly experienced management consultant to guide SAI's Acadia strategy and platform.
Noted Attorney Mark Jensen Joins SAI Advisory Board
Jensen’s years of service to commercial clients and work on causes important to the quality of healthcare will inform SAI’s market positioning of its consulting practice and the Acadia performance platform.
Healthcare Leader and Advocate Ron Werthman Joins SAI Advisory Board
Werthman’s years of experience working to improve healthcare from within will inform SAI’s market positioning of the Acadia product platform