SAI: Still Humble, Hungry and Smart at 25
Hunt Valley, MD - 07/24/2018 –For 25 years, organizations in Baltimore and across the country have worked collaboratively with SAI to solve complex problems through the effective use of technology.
“We’ve been successful because we have a sharp focus on our Clients, our People and our Firm, in that order,” said Ric Hughes, CEO of SAI.
What started as an IT staffing agency has evolved with the needs of the organizations SAI serves. Today, SAI is laser focused on workforce behavior change, IT operational effectiveness and digital transformation through its SaaS products and consulting practices.
“We recruit team members who are hungry, humble and smart. And we reward those who prove they can help solve our clients’ most challenging problems,” said Josh Crone, Vice President Products at SAI.
Every day new technologies emerge that disrupt the success of existing businesses and organizations. SAI helps its clients overcome these obstacles and thrive.
Examples of recent successes achieved by SAI clients:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev – closed performance gaps and increased proficiency across its North American brewing and bottling operations
- SunTrust Bank – created a single-source-of-truth knowledge repository that supports world class customer engagement for SunTrust’s customers across the US
- Association of Corporate Counsel – streamlined IT and digital operations to improve the association’s ability to serve ACC’s more than 40,000 in house counsel members around the world
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Office of Managed Care - reduced time to revenue and decreased processing time for billing specialists focused on collecting more than $5b annually
- Curio Wellness – designed and deployed the infrastructure needed to meet strict regulatory standards in the emerging medical cannabis industry
Results like these have led to long-term relationships and referrals, proving that maintaining a focus on helping people means that SAI will be here to serve its clients, team members and the community for another 25 years or more.
About Systems Alliance, Inc.
Organizations that make the best use of technology enjoy a distinct competitive advantage. Since 1993, Systems Alliance, Inc. (SAI), has been helping clients thrive by leveraging IT and Digital assets to their best advantage. SAI delivers consulting and software solutions to complex business challenges, helping their client-partners win in the marketplace.
Related News & Insights
Healthcare Leader and Advocate Ron Werthman Joins SAI Advisory Board
Werthman’s years of experience working to improve healthcare from within will inform SAI’s market positioning of the Acadia product platform
Business Strategy and Consulting Industry Expert Lawrence Kenny Joins SAI Advisory Board
Kenny’s years of experience working with global clients to leverage and benefit from disruptive industry change will inform SAI’s market positioning of the Acadia product platform
SAI recommendations for worthy organizations to support in 2019
What we can tell you about the organizations we worked with this year