Join Our Team
At Systems Alliance, Inc. we are always looking for smart, nice people to join the team. You will find many opportunities to work collaboratively and advance your career in a fun environment …and we offer excellent benefits!
Why work with us?
- Your voice will be heard. You have the opportunity to be an integral part of a tight knit team in a small company where opinions and ideas are listened to and valued.
- You’ll grow professionally. Our employees are encouraged to further develop in their profession, stay on top of industry trends, and share their knowledge and experience with each other and our clients through our annual conference, webinars, blogs, and team collaboration events.
- You’ll work with great people. Systems Alliance hires nice, smart people who balance hard work with fun. We strive to make our work environment pleasant and productive, without interoffice politics.
- Location, location, location. Our location off of I-83 across from Hunt Valley Towne Centre is very convenient, and our office building has terrific amenities including a fitness center, cafeteria, childcare center, dry cleaner, auto detailer, health and nutrition store, and more.
- Competitive salary and benefits. The benefits package includes:
- A competitive salary
- 100% employer paid health insurance for staff
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance, STD , LTD and AD&D
- 401(k) with a 25% match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday pay
What our employees say
“I face challenges almost every day that require me to improve my problem-solving skills. I also enjoy the company of my coworkers; they're people that I would spend time with outside of work.”
“I like that you don't have to go through ‘corporate’ to get things done. It's a small company so ideas and opinions are taken into consideration by the leadership team and actually implemented. You have a voice here. I like that everyone knows you, it's a collaborative environment, people are friendly and willing to help you out.”
“There is a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. People are trusted to do their jobs well. I also feel like there is much less office politics and more focus on the work.”
“The location in Hunt Valley is really convenient. Wegmans and the other shops in Hunt Valley are close by. There are lots of restaurants within a few miles and there is also the convenience of a cafeteria, a fitness center, dry cleaning, childcare center, and a post office within the building.”
“The work environment is pretty relaxed. It's really easy for me to walk into the CEO's office and get his input on a sales opportunity or project proposal. If I have a family crisis and show up to work late, it's not a big deal because managers and coworkers are understanding.”
“Great teams to work with, flexibility in work schedule, independence, ability to work on large scale projects. Wonderful, awkward birthday parties to look forward to.”
“I've built good relationships with coworkers and managers who seem to be genuinely interested in and invested in my growth and success.”